To celebrate 500 followers and my new Epson printer, I’m doing a giveaway!!! :D The winner will get a giclee fine art print of one of the above 11x17 prints of your choice and two watercolor sketch-card-sized commissions of any of your characters mailed to you!
Here are the rules…
- You MUST be willing to give me your address for mailing your prizes
- You MUST be following me, since this is a follower giveaway contest!
- US and Canada followers only! Sorry, I don’t have enough money to ship to other countries :(
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to a message from me!
- Likes and reblogs count! So feel free to like/reblog as many times as you want :) But remember, in order for it to count to the random draw, you need to be following me!
- Commission pieces are bust only
- That’s it! Deadline is March 10 at 5:00pm PST and the winner will be announced the following day via random number generator!
I know it’s not much but I just want to say thanks for all the lovely people who encourage me to keep doing art. :D
I was trying to figure out why the sisters’ relationship in Frozen never felt quite real to me, and I realized that it was because all their interactions were so polite. Even their fights were very cordial, all things considered. I would have killed for just one scene when they seriously went at it.
But I mean, I’m not stupid. They are Disney Princesses etc etc.
Oh my god, I just got my 4 day pass for comic-con just now. It was only for those who went last year. Remember to register for anyone who wants to go!
[Flashback Friday] | Zelda Mural —
By Ag+ of Japan
- "All aircraft report!" -Fox McCloud